why are the Icons (store, feedback, stars, or even photos) of products not showing up on my login in

5 REPLIES 5

Re: why are the Icons (store, feedback, stars, or even photos) of products not showing up on my logi

paulswo
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. No images show in MyeBay or with returned search results. When I open a search items page the image shows.

I thought it was just me for a bit but it seems others are having trouble as well. Doesn't seem to matter what browser I use. No images,. Seems to be an eBay problem but I haven't seem any announcements from eBay about it. Hopefully they wake up soon

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: why are the Icons (store, feedback, stars, or even photos) of products not showing up on my logi

keep posting .... for ever one of us there is a thousand who don't now what to do to get answers     I'm still having same problem

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

HELP!! I have no Ebay icons or Pictures showing on my Home page at all !!

I posted this and its been going on for 3 days now for me too?? WTH Ebay ??

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Not sure if it was an Ebay glitch which i bet it was and they are no help what so ever so i reset my computer back to a previous that i thought was before this issue and it seemed to work although i had to do all my windows upgrades from the time period to present.

hope helps as ebay can't and they charge way to much to use their site thinking of pull everything and going some where else!! 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

"Not sure if it was an Ebay glitch which i bet it was"

Actually, I would bet that specific problem was not at eBay's end.  Read around.  You will find hundrerd of posts related to malware.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply