why can I leave only 1 feedback the first round of leaving feedback???

HI there.  I have been frustrated for years with the silly limitation to leaving only 1 feedback, for the first feedback.  If I bought, say, 10 items, and then want to leave feedback, your system allows me to input only 1 the first time, then I have to re-enter the system and can then do the other 9.  This is ridiculous.  If I press the feedback button, I want to leave all my feedbacks in one shot, not have to come back again for the 2 plus items.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: why can I leave only 1 feedback the first round of leaving feedback???

????

I do not understand the problem.

I leave as many feedbacks as I want, whenever I want, including multiples, often large multiples.

What tool are you using to leave feedback?  Are you leaving feedback from the Feedback Profile page (leave feedback link at bottom of the page)? or from your Selling manager?  or from the listings? or...?

What browser are you using?  Have you tried a different browser?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi.  Thanks for taking interest in my problem.  I use the My Ebay page, and on the left side are tabs, including "sellers I follow," "items I have to pay for" and "items I need to leave feedback for",  I click on the feedback one, and am presented with a list of items I bought and have not yet left feedback for.  When I choose the first item, the link takes me to a single feedback form for that item. None of the rest of my purchases are shown, only the one.   When I complete the feedback form for that one item and submit (that is all I can do, since nothing else is on the screen),  I get the eBay message of "what do I want to do now?  leave more feedback, go back to My Ebay, etc."  So I have to click on "leave more feedback, and when I choose the next item and complete it, all the other items needing feedback remain on the screen, so I can do 2 or 10 in the one undertaking;  all are there, and only when I push the submit button do they go in.

I am using Mozilla Firefox, I have a new Toshiba computer with Windows 8 on it.  But this frustration of Ebay was present in my old computer too, so it is not the computer or search;  it is Ebay I think.  Hope you can shed some light!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Try the easy way.  Forget using "my eBay" for leaving feedback purposes.

Any browser should work.

Click on your feedback rating.  This will take you to your "Feedback Profile" page.

Near the bottom of the page, at left, you will find a link "Leave feedback".  Click on that link.

This will give you a list of items for which feedback has not yet been left.  Default is 25 listings.  Give feedback for those listings (or ignore a few if you wish). Repeat as needed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

PS - If you leave feedback for one transaction for one buyer/seller, the feedback will posted immediately (seconds).

If you leave multiple feedbacks for the same buyer/seller, it may take the system up to an hour for the feedback to be posted.  Do not worry about it.  The system will take care of it... eventually.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply