why does my positive feedback section say "Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!!"?

web_ca8
Community Member

i just bought somthing "the first thing i've ever bought from the web" and i got this feedback saying "Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!!" is that them sending me a message or should i be worried?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: why does my positive feedback section say "Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS

Since feedback for buyers doesn't mean anything more than you purchased something, many sellers on ebay have feedback sent automatically to a buyer. 

This feedback can be sent automatically either at the time of purchase or at the time a buyer leaves positive feedback.

This seller has their setting to leave an automated feedback at the time of purchase and is nothing to be concerned about. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: why does my positive feedback section say "Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS

If you paid for the item in a timely manner, that is the seller giving you "Positive" feedback because you paid quickly.

That (1) will increase each time you buy something and get positive feedback from the seller you bought from.

It is a good thing.

Qualifies you to bid on items from some sellers who ONLY want buyers with positive feedback stars.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When the item arrives make sure that when you leave feedback for them that you do it correctly. If everything went well then you give a positive feedback. Negative and neutral are only for when a sale goes bad. Same goes for the 5 stars. Anything less than 5 stars will hurt an honest seller.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

"Anything less than 5 stars will hurt an honest seller."

Why do they even have stars 2-4?

Example - Item is "almost" as good as described (not uncommon in collectibles)... seems like a 3 or 4 to me... even though overall experience is "positive".

Message 5 of 5
latest reply