why hasten my item been shipped yet

i bought a x box on 26th it haesn't even been shipped yet but payment has been made the estameaded delievery date is march 02.......15 th  im getting worried thr box is usually checked shipped but its not ????????????????????????????

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

This is a general discussion Board between members.

Attachment

Yep. That's an Xbox alright.
Do you have a screenshot of the listing?

First Contact your seller. The link is on the original listing.

Ask him for the date and service of shipping. Ask for the tracking number.

While many sellers don't use tracking, anyone selling electronic games would be nuts not to.

If he sends the number check it both on the postal site of his country and on canadapost.ca. Canada Post only works if it has arrived in Canada of course.

It takes about 20 days for items to arrive from pretty well anywhere in North America.

It takes about 30 days from Asia, but you are much more likely to be scammed on this type of item from there.

If your seller promises a replacement, demand a refund. This is a scam. Open an Item Not Received dispute.

But unless you get no reply or an offer of a replacement from the seller, don't worry.

Yet.

You ordered on the 26th.

The 27th and the 28th were weekend.

March 5 and 6 were weekend.

Today is March 8.

Eleven calendar days and seven business days.

Your toy should arrive by the 15th.

Your seller should be able to give you the tracking number.

Two things you don't mention.

Was there a shipping price for CANADA in the listing?

Was the Global Shipping Program involved?

(These are the reasons why a screenshot of the listing is useful.)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The new Global Shipping system has added at least a week to anything being shipped when using it. 

I would bet my last dollar that China/Asia will be next to have global shipping, they are getting abused because buyers file a not received claim and the item shows up a week later. 

I just ordered a couple small items from NY, I am in Ontario.  If they had been shipped directly to me, it is likely I would have them this week.  Now that they have to go to a center and be shipped from there, it will be at least 1 extra week, not the seller's fault.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@wmlkelley wrote:

The new Global Shipping system has added at least a week to anything being shipped when using it. 

I would bet my last dollar that China/Asia will be next to have global shipping, they are getting abused because buyers file a not received claim and the item shows up a week later. 

I just ordered a couple small items from NY, I am in Ontario.  If they had been shipped directly to me, it is likely I would have them this week.  Now that they have to go to a center and be shipped from there, it will be at least 1 extra week, not the seller's fault.

It might depend on what you're purchasing or how on the ball the seller is, though.

I bought a cell phone from a seller using the GSP and a case for that phone from a seller who shipped directly using First Class International.  The phone arrived a week and a bit before the case did.  Mind you, I'm in British Columbia.

I'm also finding more US sellers are using mail consolidators for shipping First Class International, and these shipments tend to take an additional week to reach me and my wife.

By the way, as long as most Chinese/Asian sellers are willing to ship internationally, I doubt that eBay will insist that Pitney Bowes expand the GSP to that neck of the woods.  As long as eBay is getting its seller fees from these sales and most buyers are doing the right thing and repaying sellers if they receive a refund before receiving their item, there's really no impetus to speak of here.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm also finding more US sellers are using mail consolidators for shipping First Class International,

I am curious what you mean by that. Are you referring to fulfillment centers?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I'm also finding more US sellers are using mail consolidators for shipping First Class International,

I am curious what you mean by that. Are you referring to fulfillment centers?

No. 

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abu/y210/m10/abu0273/s02

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/3333-Reducing-Shipping-Costs-for-Low-Volume-Merchants

Message 6 of 6
latest reply