$20 Bounceback coupon Nov 23-26

Spend $75cdn by end of Nov 26, get a $20 coupon by Dec 15 to use on a $50 purchase by end of year.  Will not work for Guest accounts.

https://www.ebay.ca/rpp/coupon-bounceback

Who’s eligible for the Coupon?

This Promotion is available to users who activate the offer, have an address located in Canada, and pay with a PayPal account registered with an address located in Canada. Limit one (1) Coupon per eligible member.

How to get the $20 Coupon?

1. To get the Coupon, eligible members must activate the Promotion from the invitation email, sign in to their eBay account and make a minimum purchase of $75 CAD (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) in checkout (single item or cart total) on eBay.ca or cafr.ebay.ca end of “Cyber Monday” November 26, 2018.

2. Those who make a Qualifying Purchase will receive a Coupon for a $20 CAD discount off of a minimum purchase of $50 CAD. The Coupon will be distributed by December 15, 2018. The Coupon will be valid to redeem beginning on December 15, 2018 and ending on December 31, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.ca.

Terms and Conditions.

The $20 Coupon will be awarded prior to December 15, 2018 via email and will also be available in the "Messages" tab within "My eBay".

Eligible items exclude Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate.

Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart).

Coupon cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I'm taken to the page but see no Activate button, only the terms and conditions. I guess that means I'm not invited!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:

I'm taken to the page but see no Activate button, only the terms and conditions. I guess that means I'm not invited!

well hidden: who activate the offer

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

"Activate" works for me but it's of no value to me as I have no use for it...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thanks, that worked for me.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I have my eye on some merino roving from a seller on the West Coast. I recall there was a semi-regular Community participant who sold wool that I'd like to support but I think she might have left. Who among us sells merino roving? Please step forward.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I remember her.

She also sold dryer balls of felted wool.

But the name escapes me.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sheepgal-something. I found her but she’s gone from eBay now. Unfortunately.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply