A Fruad Case issue with seller with unpaid case

xarifd_25
Community Member

Hi,
I don't know where to post or report this fruad about seller, I never get any item nor buy any item from seller but the seller open the unpaid case against me and now its closed the case and there is some amount report add to my account so whenever i will buy something they will get that money from my account i mean i never buy any item and ebay sent me message about unpaid item. Please someone have any issue like that I want to report a fraud case against this seller.
P.S. also there is no item in my list or nor any item number or anything.
thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sellers cannot open unpaid item cases. Ebay does that, and Ebay cannot do that unless you or someone with access to your account has purchased something. Look under your Purchase History for enlightenment on that front.

Also: '... here is some amount report add to my account so whenever i will buy something they will get that money from my account i mean i never buy any item...' this simply doesn't happen that way. Once an Unpaid Item case is closed, it stays closed. ebay isn't like a utility bill which will accrue until it's paid in full.

Also, if the emails being sent to you have links to click, don't. That's phishing. Maybe these are spoof emails coming from an unrelated third party and they should be reported to ebay as fraudulent.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Message 3 of 3
latest reply