Aeroplan link to get miles from shopping on Ebay doesn't work

Ebay.ca is still on the list of partners on Aeroplan site, but when you press button "Shop now", sign comes out "Page not found". I did not find any new information about partnership of Aeroplan and Ebay, and Aeroplan Contact Centre is not answering several days already. Is it still possible to collect Aeroplan miles from shopping on Ebay.ca?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@northlandiron 

You may need to be signed into Aeroplan before you are able to connect to eBay to shop.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for reply! I know how it works and collected lots miles in the past. Now I cannot do it and wonder why. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It's possible they are no longer associated with Aeroplan and have not updated their links. Have come across that in the past. The only way to confirm would be to contact Aeroplan directly.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Exactly what we were trying to do.  And Aeroplan phone number was always busy.
Looks like they are not partners anymore?  We were trying to get to the link but it never directed to the Ebay website.  And now they have removed "Ebay" totally from the Aeroplan eStore.....  : ( 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

They are no longer partners.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

In February or March I got answer from Service center: "Aeroplan is not a partner anymore."  However, in October I was able to buy things from ebay and collect aeroplan miles, but In November ebay disappeared from the list of partners again. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 8 of 8
latest reply