Buyers Beware?

Right. So. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and I know they have. Just want to bring some light to it. Ruby Lane... I was told to look up "group psychological harassment" by a seller* or organization of people working under one store name, a lot of stores.
What they've tried to do now I have read up on it is sick and illegal. Contacted authorities but wondering if any other buyers have had this issue?
Has a seller ever stalked you on other social media and flat out attacked every aspect of your life?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Buyers Beware?

well. See you in November.

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Buyers Beware?

mcrlmn
Community Member

Can't say I have, despite your assertions.

It must be the eCommerce Cabal from the deep web.

You must've really PO'ed somebody to trigger their wrath.

Perhaps it's one of the 34 sellers you gave negative feedback, or the one of the other 10 that received neutral, in the past 6 months.

The majority of them are for items not received.

Has there been any relief from the the 'authorities'?

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

Crime stoppers. No clue, they do their own things and usually do it very well. 
Perhaps you know more than you are saying??
Yeah, stuff never shows up, or, I get the wrong stuff should I be leaving positive feedback. 
So, no denying this happens to customers of eBay. You seem to know so much, fill me in on more please.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

Searched, explain what eCommerce Cabal is...? None of the links for it look valid and some I recognize from the past year. I'm not clicking on that **bleep**.
So what? I don't get my product or the wrong one, leave appropriate feedback and get harassed. I'm still waiting on things from July and August. What is it I should do in these peoples eyes? Pretend I got the stuff I paid money for?

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

They have threatened my life, contacted friends on social media using my name photo and contacted me the same way as my friends.
These people think it's okay to do this to their customers. I'm looking forward to how this plays out. All I can say is there was a lot of screen shots to email to crime stoppers and I had to go back and update three times to get all the photos to load for them.
And, how is it scary when you know what is going on? Like, at this point I laugh it off when I see new profiles in my name. Been going on so long and now I know who has been doing it... It has no affect. Other than these people being horrible and needing to go to jail. Someone weaker than me might even commit suicide over something like this. That's 1st degree murder!

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

No more replies? seriously, everyone is pretty ballsy online when you don't know who they are

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

Did you say too much already?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

I think they're all busy in the Canada Post Possible Stike thread.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

See. If that is happening then why not give more time for items to arrive. Last Christmas I ordered everything for everyone on eBay and nothing was here for Christmas. Kind of embarrassing. 
Giving a fair review is not wrong. I'd love to have at least one pair of socks I ordered or nail polish but I stopped ordering them because NOTHING ARRIVED. Posted all over the links of the shops and photos of the items, most never showed up

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

Looking back I did have one guy from Toronto on my friends list on FB. He sold his art on eBay. I knew he was sketch. Wish I had confronted him. 
Anyone have experiences like this and how did you deal?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

Wait. So, when I move next month, change my bank to the area I'm living in, have a new address, these people won't know it's me. HUH.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

well. See you in November.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

If a purchase is not delivered within 30 days of the last estimated delivery time, you can open an Item No Received dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.
If the seller does no prove delivery eBay will refund you and punish the seller financially
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Buyers Beware?

you sound upset.please explain what the problem is.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply