Did not recive my prurchase but tracking says it was deliverd

haglus3
Community Member

How do I retrieve my purchase when tracking says it was delivered but never showed up. I recently made a purchase out of the United States, I followed the tracking daily. The Item Showed up at the facility in Regina Saskatchewan but was never delivered to my rural postal outlet.  I live just outside of Regina.  The item was then shipped to Ontario where tracking said it was delivered.  This does not make any sense.  I confirmed that my shipping address was correct.  I have been in contact with the seller.  How I find out where my purchase is?

Jeff

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

marnotom!
Community Member

What carrier was used?  It may not have been sent through the mail, which could be why your item didn't go to your postal outlet.

If your item was forwarded through the Global Shipping Program and you're not sure about the Canadian carrier(s) involved, you should be able to find out in one of the tracking sites maintained by Pitney Bowes, administrator of the Global Shipping Program:

https://tracking.pb.com

https://parceltracking.on.com

Have your "UPAA" tracking number ready.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Has the last date for delivery passed?

EBay gave you a window for estimated delivery. If that is still open, don't worry.  (Well, not too much.)

Look at the "delivery" notice.

What is the POSTAL CODE?

No shipper will be delivering to a postal code that is not even in the same province.

The house next door is a reasonable error but not two provinces away.

I think your parcel is suffering from Fat Finger Syndrome. Someone made a mistaken entry.

What address in Ontario do you see? What does Google Maps show that address to be?

I suspect it is a strip mall or industrial park area, where, if your parcel has ever been there at all, it is now in a cart to go back out again, since there is no address that it can be delivered to.

And if the date for delivery has passed, you have 30 days for an eBay Dispute, 180 days from payment for a Paypal Dispute, and probably are also covered by the credit card you use to back your PP account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply