Ebay search bar is not helping me, looking out to sellers for help

ca-perug
Community Member

Hi there.

So I'm looking for a "non-magnetic" case for a 10.1 inch tablet (specifically the note 10.1 2014).

Specifics:

- Easy access to the power button + volume keys + mini-usb port on the bottom of the tablet

- I can fold the case so i can use the camera without taking the tablet out of the case

The problem is I have no way of knowing if a case is magnetic unless I buy it and find out, I'd rather not do that if possible.

Suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

marnotom!
Community Member

There should be an "ask a question" link near the bottom of the listing page.  You should eventually be taken to a location where you can ask the seller in a message.

If you don't get a response from the seller, assume that the answer wouldn't be to your liking and move on.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes I'm aware. I figure this would be a more efficient way to let everyone know I'm interested in buying a case.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Change your Search to Highest Price and Shipping First.

This sounds like an upgrade and those higher priced listings should have better, more thorough descriptions.

But ASK SELLER  is still the most reliable method.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@ca-perug wrote:
So I'm looking for a "non-magnetic" case for a 10.1 inch tablet (specifically the note 10.1 2014).

You could search for non-magnetic materials such as aluminum, copper, carbon, chromium...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetism

You could also try "anti-magnetic" or at a stretch  "farady cage" as search terms.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@ca-perug wrote:

Yes I'm aware. I figure this would be a more efficient way to let everyone know I'm interested in buying a case.

Not really.

I don't think that there's a big pool of "everyone" who will see your question. but YMMV.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply