Forum Posts

Why is ebay tracking us??

Is anyone else here tired of Ebay messages asking if we are still interested in buying things that we stopped and took a look at? I am interested in Hockey Cards and browse the Hockey card section daily.Every once in a while i see a card i like and o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have not received my order paid with PayPal on December 8,2016 and not getting any help from Eba

on December 8, 2016 I ordered an item from Ebay it is now April 1, 2017 still not received I cannot reach the seller, Ebay useless and Pay Pal also Beware when you put in an online order, you might never get it or if you are lucky you will get it 6 m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-delivery of items.

Heya!I'm curious if anybody else has noticed a HUGE increase in items ordered from China not being delivered.I tried to ask this question of eBay customer support but they've made it all but impossible to contact them with a general question now.Anyw...

Resolved! Does this look like it has even been mailed?

Just says Multiple Carriers through the GSP, and it hasn't even updated since the 10th. Dealing with a unhelpful seller that claims to have customer service, but has done very little to show it. I opened an INR case today because the delivery window ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug in eBay software: Partial Refund instead of Full Refund

Sometimes, when you buy something there is a checkbox where you can select a kind or size of the item. I purchased two items from such a listing (of different sizes) back in December. I haven't received any. I opened a claim. Seller re-funded, but he...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping from Hong Kong to Canada

Any Canadian Ebay buyers not receiving their items from Hong Kong? I have purchased items from 3 Ebayers from Hong Kong and I have been waiting beyond 60 days.I have contacted the Sellers and have received refunds from them otherwise , opening a case...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Quick question about delivery dates and INR

Hi there! It's been a long time since I've had to open any kind of case with Ebay and I hope I won't have to, but just want to check timeframes on this. I purchased an item 10 Feb (it's now 20 Mar). The shipping estimate is now saying it may arrive a...

i have a concern about a buyer and wondering if i should wait to get item or contact ebay

Hi my wife purchased an iphone 5s from a uk seller on the 12th of this month and it was shipped the 13th. The item id is 262888508705. My question is why does the item location says bowmanville ontario but the seller is in the uk. This is her first t...

Resolved! A seller in China sold me a back up camera in Nov last year. Never arrived. Anything I can do?

Contacted E-Bay but with only 30 days protection it is a joke. It can take 30 days to get a package from China.Seller said they were sending a second one in Jan. Never arrived. Now they are saying they can't refund and offering to do same thing... se...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leary of buying

through all the years of buying Guitars.. there are items I want.. But very leary on buying due to the whats allowed and not allowed through the global shipping programs.. they dont specify.. Ive read bad things about guitars being siezed.. but which...

Emails from followed searches changed recently

Since late last week, the emails I have been receiving for followed searches have changed. First, my contact preferences are for text-only emails, but the emails I am now receiving are HTML-only. I could deal with this, but... Second, all the item UR...

Sellers hiding behind 1 item as $0.01 and 3 items for $14.99 to get top spot in search lowest price

If I search for Price + Shipping Lowest I get a bunch of listing that are offering a mouse for $3.00 with a pull-down menu for the keyboards at $15.99... Same goes for cell phone cases...they offer something for a penny and the rest for $4.99 etc.......

Seller can only refund to PayPal account

Hi there! I recently requested a refund because I didn't receive an item that I bought well over a month ago. The seller said they can only refund the money back onto my PayPal account. I don't have a PayPal account and I paid with my credit card.......

I hate that

Hi, Don't you hate it when you buy something on ebay only for the seller to order it for you off Amazon. It's my fault for not shoping around. It was a Paw Patrol recycling truck. It's a easter gift my nephew. One of the reason why i don't use ebay m...

Why does Ebay remove my purchase history after two months?

To: Director and to whom it may concern,I don't know why Ebay moves purchased history to another place after two months? This screws up my update follow up for my purchased itemomers.I kept on updating and followed up my itemsI had no problem until e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

global shipping discounet

what is the rule about getting items sold via global shipping if they are all bought on the same day and bought together?Thans!

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! looking for site that supplies cd & dvd liners

I recently purchased a new cd & dvd storage case. They state that both will fit in the jewel case but I discovered that the dvd cases are too big to fit. Does anybody here abouts, know of any sites that sells the liners for dvd's that fit the standar...

eBay sending emails about items I looked at

I'm getting emails from eBay saying items I'm interested in are ending soon. Just because I looked at something doesn't mean I'm willing to buy. How do you sop eBay from sending this SPAM?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful