I have not received my order paid with PayPal on December 8,2016 and not getting any help from Eba

bruga0
Community Member

on December 8, 2016   I ordered an item from Ebay it is now April 1, 2017 still not received

I cannot reach the seller, Ebay useless and Pay Pal also

Beware when you put in an online order, you might never get it or if you are lucky you will get it 6 months later because now All the big Chain store like Best Buy deal with China but intentonnally forget to mention that your order does not come from North America 

Also the reviews are mostly lies like the seller rating how can it be99 %  when I still have not received my order

Another order I placed november 2016 I have received the items within the last 2 weeks, 

And an order I placed with Best Buy canada might never show up, I just found out it comes from China

A very upset consumer

Item price

C $5.27

Quantity

Item number

Shipping service

Economy International Shipping

Ordered Dec 8,2016

Estimated delivery Monday, Dec 26, 2016 - Monday, Feb 6, 2017  (This is a joke?)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have not received my order paid with PayPal on December 8,2016 and not getting any help from Eba

Item-Not-Received (INR)

Contact seller -- link is with your purchase details for the order. For this purchase select 2016 for view display (the default value only shows the last 60 days). You can also contact the seller via the email used for the paypal payment.

eBay protection -- 30 days after last estimated delivery date. For this purchase that would have been February 7 to March 8 to open an INR case. This option has expired.

Paypal protection -- 180 days from time of purchase for INR. You have until June 5 to open a claim.

Older transaction history: https://history.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history

As for the long times -- lots of other threads talking about slow China shipments. Chinese shipments to Canada have been slowed by the screening at the border for toxic drugs (that were legal to produce in China until last month).  If you have to buy from China make sure you have a tracked air service for the purchase, those get priority for customs inspection.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply