you should be able to leave feed back more than once if you bought something like bug eggs ....

I bought bug eggs a month ago and now I can't tell people they hatched all I was able to do is comment on shipping. How  are people to know if they will hatch unless we can comment later..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

you should be able to leave feed back more than once if you bought something like bug eggs ....

Huh?

There are stars that can be left for various common situations, but there is also a text box.

If you left stars, but no words, and now you want to leave a comment, go to the seller's feedback left for you and add a Response. This actually is more prominent on his FB page than any other kind of FB.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I think what the OP is saying is that they originally left feedback right after they received the eggs that relates to shipping, and now that the eggs have hatched a month later they would like to add another comment about the eggs hatching.

As far as I know, the only way to leave "more" feedback is just as femmefan1946 suggested: add a response to the feedback that the seller left for you.

In the future, if possible, consider waiting to leave feedback until you make sure something you have purchased has arrived, is complete and as described, and works as intended. You have 60 days to leave feedback, so in most cases you will have plenty of time after your purchase arrives (except if you purchase from China, which is notoriously slow, especially recently).

Now, depending on when you purchased the eggs and how long they took to arrive, 60 days may not have been enough time to wait a month for them to hatch before leaving feedback, but again, you can always leave a response to the seller's feedback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply