Hey Global, can you stop using INTELCOM?

Hey Global, to stop using INTELCOM and send someone else to deliver. Worst service!!

Our business is behind the primary address, the lot is sub-devided but still all other carrier find us easily.

After several calls, our packages DO NOT GET DELIVERED. See photo? How hard is it to find this building?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hey Global, can you stop using INTELCOM?

marnotom!
Community Member

In fairness, it's not "Intelcom" who's having trouble tracking down your place, but one or two people who--understandably--may not be able to see it from Nairn Avenue/Highway 37.  Is your business name part of the address you have on file with eBay?

My wife and I have a similar issue that crops up from time to time.  For a while, we couldn't understand why delivery people and others were saying they couldn't get to our front door because "the gate's locked."  We have no gate in front of our house.  One day, I just decided to Google our address and it turns out that the street view is of the house two doors down that does have a front gate that appears to be perpetually locked.  For whatever reason, these people don't double check the house number.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply