I have been waiting 3 days for a total invoice

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: I have been waiting 3 days for a total invoice

This is a member to member Board and rarely visited by eBay employees.

Have you used eBay Messages or Contact Seller on the original listing to contact the seller?

Is the problem that the seller does not ship to Canada?  In that case, or if the seller does not have a listed fee for shipping to Canada, it often means he does not want to ship outside the USA (including to Hawai'i, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Armed Forces mail boxes).

US sellers can open an Unpaid Item Dispute after 48 hours. If you have been waiting three days (78 hours) it is likely that the seller doesn't want your business.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I made offers on 16 items and all where accepted,They do ship to Canada.Now I am getting messages from ebay saying pay now for items.Well I would like to but no invoice has been sent.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@darcimayer-0 

Unfortunately not all sellers combine on shipping charges. They may be set up for individual payments only. Always best to confirm prior to making any offers. Other possibility is seller may be on holidays and they were auto-accepted. Slight delay for seller to get back to you.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

They do combine $1.99 for first item $0.15 for each extra item.When I checked it did not state closed for the holidays,As I have seen many times from sellers away.This item states it is shipping from Quebec Canada.See I would not be getting pay now notice from ebay if seller stated he/she was away for a time!So I will wait till Jan.3 if no invoice,I should have the same right as a seller to cancel my order.If any problem from ebay may close my account.Thanks
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Are there no invoices attached to that Message from eBay?

Usually you would get a total (if from one seller).

If there is any invoice, you could just pay that.

Any indication that the QC seller is actually dropshipping from overseas?  Check his feedback for complaints about slow delivery.

Although usually dropshipper's suppliers have their systems set up to control all the shipping prices smoothly.

Or is the problem that you did get an invoice but there is no discount for shipping on the multiple items?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I see no invoice from ebay attached,Ya I think seller is in the USA?No I checked and stated ship first item C$1.99 and C$0.15 for everyone after.Here you have a look,Maybe I missed something ?.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Well powers to be intercepted my message(what's new)?Anyways still waiting for a total invoice from a Seller(can't say) 4 days now!But have received 2 warnings from ebay to PAY NOW or an Unpaid Item Case will be opened,Also states Sellers more likely give positive feedback if you pay right away(bull **bleep** threats)?What does a Buyer have?I will tell you absolutely nothing!Okay here are some facts 1.offers made offers accepted,2.Do combine so I asked for an invoice total no response 3.No notice stating store closed till such"n"such day 4.I made offers for 16 items all where accepted.Now receive 16 diff.Pay Now messages from ebay 5.Seller accepted offers Dec.27,2019.ebay should chill out on Buyers and focus more on Sellers.Happy New Year!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

There should be a pay now button showing in your purchase history...or..click on one of the items and you may see a link there..or.. are the items showing in your cart? If so,you can pay from there too.  If the seller had combined shipping set up properly, you shouldn’t need a new invoice

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

While US sellers can start Unpaid Item Disputes after 48 hours, Canadian and other overseas sellers must wait 96 hours (four days).

Which makes me think that your seller is not in Canada, but the USA.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I go into purchase history says pay now to 16 individual items,Seller states they do combine shipping C$1.99 first item C$.0.15 each extra item to my postal code.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Ya main office in US,But have a store in Quebec?This seller has 428 positive, 3 neutral and 6 negative.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply