INR Case

i recently won an INR case and was refunded because seller couldnt provide tracking. now i dont know whats happening but the seller messaged me, to an item that i previously bought from them (not the one from the INR Case) that i didnt give them back the item and that they will call ebay..... i think this is seller's remorse. i also think that its just a threat? but in case they call ebay, what should i do to defend myself? i didnt issue a return case because i successfully received the item and i do not wish to return it
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

INR Case

marnotom!
Community Member
The seller’s likely upset and confused.

Either don’t respond at all, or respond with a short, simple message along the lines of:

“I received item 123456789 which was purchased on [date], received on [date] and everything is fine with it. I purchased item 987654321 on [date] and have not received it. If it eventually arrives, I will contact you to arrange repayment.”

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

INR Case

marnotom!
Community Member
The seller’s likely upset and confused.

Either don’t respond at all, or respond with a short, simple message along the lines of:

“I received item 123456789 which was purchased on [date], received on [date] and everything is fine with it. I purchased item 987654321 on [date] and have not received it. If it eventually arrives, I will contact you to arrange repayment.”
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

INR Case

The seller is likely confusing the two sales. Nothing for you to do.

And FYI, there's no such thing as sellers remorse...lol. Sellers never regret making a sale. At least I don't. 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply