Incorrect Address

bhugour-0
Community Member

I received an email yesterday informing me that my order had been delivered however I had not received it. Upon rechecking the order details I realized I had not provided my house number. What should I do in this situation?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Incorrect Address

marnotom!
Community Member
If you share a postal code with one or some of your neighbours, you should check with them to see if they received the package.

If that doesn’t work, contact the carrier for advice.

There’s nothing you can do through the seller or eBay, I’m afraid.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Incorrect Address

@bhugour-0 wrote:

I received an email yesterday informing me that my order had been delivered however I had not received it. Upon rechecking the order details I realized I had not provided my house number. What should I do in this situation?

If you go to the Canadapost website and plug in your postal code system will give you a list of all the postal codes attached to it. Only way would be door to door until you tracked down. In checking mine, it's attached to 16 houses. Hopefully the receiver will be honest. No guarantees.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/info/mc/personal/postalcode/fpc.jsf

-Lotz

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Incorrect Address

It's odd that they would deliver it without a house number.  When you go to that order in your purchase history and click on order details, the shipping address definitely does not show a house number?

If it does, it's possible that the item was scanned as delivered and that you will receive it today.

Where was the order shipped from and what was the estimated delivery date?  If it was from the US , what are the first 3 numbers/letters in the tracking number?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply