Item No Longer Listed Under History OR Resolution Center

So I have an item that I ordered from China before this CV19. Only part of the order arrived, but since the estimate of delivery was June 28, I wanted to wait.

However, as it's getting close to that date, I headed over to http://resolution center.ebay.ca but none of those purchases are there.

tyler@ebay 

I was of the understanding that even if the 60 Day Feedback/History times out, that the resolution center would still have the ability to open cases for these purchases.

Could you clarify? I mean, I can open a dispute in PayPal, but I should not have to. My last estimate of delivery was June 28, so I should technically have until July 28 (roughly) to open a case. Or is there some other timeout that is happening?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @retroman_studios - you should still be able to find the purchases, but they may have fallen off your 60 day lookback. You should be able to adjust that to show '2020 purchases', '2019 purchases' etc, and file a request from there. 

If we hit the 29th and they haven't arrived let me know and I'm happy to help walk you through it!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Hi Tyler,

Not sure if I explained it clearly, but I went to the resolution center and started the process to open a case, but resolution center no longer shows those purchases. They were purchased on March 10, 2020 and resolution center shows purchases March 26 and newer. (I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have issues. I understand I can't open a case before the 28th)

If I go to my purchase history, I can find the item but there are no links to open a case. Viewing purchase details only gives option to contact seller.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Morning @retroman_studios - thanks for clarifying for me!

I had a look about, and there is a way to open a request for those, but because it's farther back on your purchase history the Resolution Centre you'll have to do some jury-rigging (screenshots below). 

When the time comes, you'll want to pull up the order history and get all the item numbers, then go to the Resolution Centre, click that you haven't received an item, and choose the 'search for item' magnifying glass - enter the item number, and proceed through the rest of the request. You'll need to do this on each item number in the order from March. 

If I'm still off base give me a holler - I'm only halfway through my morning coffee so it's very possible I've missed something. 🙂

Retroman.JPGretroman2.JPGRetroman3.JPG

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply