Pre-ordered figure in June, now it disappeared in purchase history. Scammed?

I pre-ordered a $300 figure in June, it was suppose to ship in August but the sell never marked it as shipped.  I have contacted the seller twice but never got a reply.  Now I found it dissappered in the purchase history, and I can't even open a request.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

While it's quite likely you were scammed, the order disappeared because it timed out. 

Go to your payment source. Hopefully, that was PayPal. Find the transaction in Paypal and open an Item Not Received case. Escalate it as soon as possible and pay VERY close attention to the instructions you get around deadlines for things. 

I'm going to suggest you ask for a refund, plain and simple. Moneyback. 

Don't agree to a 'replacement' for a few reasons: the seller has not proven themselves to be reliable; it's a lot of money; and if you get a total piece of junk sent to you, the return postage on tracking it back is your cost to bear and it could be a lot. 

Demand your refund. You will get it. But do it now. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Like, don't wait. The deadline for PayPal cases is 180 days. Longer than ebay but not forever. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the advice.  Paypal have decided in my favour.  The seller seems to be completely disappeared from the internet.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

There is one other way you should be able to see any purchases from June. Go to purchase history and click on tab at top right (See orders from)...Change to 2018. Default is 60 days. Good luck!!! Hope you are able to get your purchase resolved?

-CM

Message 5 of 5
latest reply