RE: Super Chicken and Fred plushes

Super Chicken and Fred plushesSuper Chicken and Fred plushes  Hi there. Does anyone here know anything about the Super Chicken and Fred plushes pictured here? I saw an image of them in Google images, and the only info I could find about them are that they are handmade and were sold here on ebay. Does anyone know who created these plushes, and how I can contact them? I'd like to comission them to make a Super Chicken plush for me.  Thanks so much.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't know anything about the plushies but if you are looking for a Super Chicken toy Funko Pop! makes one, you'll find a pile of those here on eBay.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The characters are from a tv show but I have no idea if they ever mass produced plush toys or if they were only available from private individuals.  There are probably sellers on etsy who do custom plush so you might be able to arrange to get one made there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Chicken

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Since these are copyright characters, it is quite possible that the artists and writers of the show closed down the plushie maker for counterfeiting.

Or at least for making unauthorized use of their intellectual property.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply