Wrong Package From Intelcom

Ordered a binder from US to Canada arrived via Intelcom and i got ink instead, looks like they put my tracking info on the wrong package as the label under the intelcom one isn't for me, seller just keeps saying he didn't send ink, and i can't use the option to have ebay step in for some reason
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

marnotom!
Community Member

That label would have been applied at the Global Shipping Center in Kentucky, I don't think Intelcom would have anything to do with that.

I don't understand why you're having problems with your request through the eBay Money Back Guarantee.  Are you sure you opened an "Item Not as Described" request and mentioned that this item was forwarded through the Global Shipping Program?  The seller shouldn't be responsible in the event you have to get eBay to step in, so you might want to set his or her mind at rest about that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

As Marnotom mentioned, open a return request with the reason that the wrong item was sent. Mention in the notes that it was a gsp item and that the it looks as if the wrong label was put on by the gsp Center.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply