Return delivered but ebay is not updating the status

I requested a refund 20 days ago and the item has been returned 17 days ago but the item still displays as not delivered on ebay. What can I do? I worried I won't get my money back.

You can track the item here:
https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/search?searchFor=2013593216774530
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You should have no problem getting the money back, just the seller seems to of not actually give the refund yet. Since it's been delivered and signed you should have no issues getting a refund.

It was delivered on the 20th so I would consider contacting eBay to see what they can do for you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The Seller should have refunded you immediately on delivery of your unwanted purchase.

Go to the Dispute and enter the tracking number and state that the package was delivered on September the whatever.

If you do not get a refund from the seller by Monday, call Customer Service and ask them to step in.

EBay will refund you and go after the seller for their money. He will also get a Defect.

You could do this on Sunday, but you would probably be dealing with the overseas clerks , who have more limited authority.  So go for the Utah staff next week.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply