Seller cancelled my bid assuming I am a bot? Can't contact him now.

slothxii
Community Member

A seller cancelled my bid. I took a closer lood at his item description to find out why. He wrote that he will cancel bids with less than 5 feedback if bidders don't contact him first because he wants to avoid dealing with bots that don't pay. However, I am unable to contact him. Also, I have more than 5 feedback.

I really need that rtx 3070 ti for my build.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

marnotom!
Community Member
Doing a search, there appears to be over 40 other sellers using the auction format who are offering this graphics card. Move on and try one of those.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yeah, but not at the same price.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The best price is not necessarily the best deal.

A seller who Blocks you (and it seems you are on his Blocked Bidder/No Communication list) is not going to be easy for any customer to deal with.

Check his feedback, including FB Left for Others.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

His feedback was pretty good unfortunately. Really feels like a lost opportunity for me.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

No need to be dramatic about this.  If there's loads of these graphics cards on eBay right now, another suitable listing will probably be around the corner.  Also consider adjusting your budget and expectations.  I ended up with a much better refurbished iPhone than I originally planned to get after waiting a bit, coming up with a "plan B" and paying a little more than I originally expected.

By the way, did this particular seller offer shipping to Singapore?  If they didn't and they saw you were registered there, that may be why your bid was cancelled.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply