Stock at consolidation center 1month

69lana
Community Member
In 16 years on eBay fort time happening to me most of the time ..the shipping it’s with GSP but now my item it’s stock at the consolidation center ..what that !!! Stock there till January 5 almost 1 month now …I must wait again ?? Ask for refund ?? What is the best I can do ??
Thank
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

marnotom!
Community Member

I’ve never seen mention of a “consolidation center” in reference to the GSP. I think this item was sent through eBay Delivery AKA eBay International Standard AKA eBay Send.

Like most international mail consolidators, the eBay system can be slow with tracking gaps. Your item may no longer be at the Consolidation Center but it may not have received further scans. Or else it has been scanned and the information has not been transmitted to eBay.

Omicron and transportation network issues are creating mild havoc for most carriers. If it’s more than a week past the last estimated delivery date for your item, make a claim for a non-received item as soon as you’re able in order to protect your interests.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What date were you given for delivery?
You have 30 days from the last date for delivery to open a Not Received claim.

State in the claim that this was a GSP order.

The GSP has many faults*, but they also have good insurance and are easy going about refunds, unlike private sellers who are shocked and appalled by claims.

If the GSP cannot prove that the item has been delivered, you will be refunded.

If the item shows up later, GSP doesn't want it back.

You could send a polite note to the seller, who did nothing wrong, letting her know that the delivery failed. She has no responsibility for the failure.

*many many faults

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

I’ve never seen mention of a “consolidation center” in reference to the GSP. I think this item was sent through eBay Delivery AKA eBay International Standard AKA eBay Send.

Like most international mail consolidators, the eBay system can be slow with tracking gaps. Your item may no longer be at the Consolidation Center but it may not have received further scans. Or else it has been scanned and the information has not been transmitted to eBay.

Omicron and transportation network issues are creating mild havoc for most carriers. If it’s more than a week past the last estimated delivery date for your item, make a claim for a non-received item as soon as you’re able in order to protect your interests.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Processing at consolidation center January 5 nothing after that .
estimate delivery date January 26
So I have 30day after the January 26 to ask for a refund !??
Thank
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You have up to 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to make a claim of non-delivery through eBay's Money Back Guarantee.  I wouldn't leave it until the last minute, but I'd also try and wait just a little longer.

While you're waiting, you might want to try finding out if there's additional tracking information that hasn't reached eBay.

If the tracking number for your item starts with "ESUS", then it's an eBay Delivery shipment being handled by EasyShip and should eventually get handed off to Canada Post.  Check your tracking number here:

https://www.trackmyshipment.co/

If the tracking number for your item starts with "UPAA", then it's being forwarded through the Global Shipping Program.  You might be able to find out more tracking information from one of these two pages:

https://tracking.pb.com

https://parceltracking.pb.com

Of course, knowing where your item was last scanned doesn't do you too much good, but it may give you a better idea of when to file a non-delivery claim if you do get more tracking information than what eBay has on file.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

In the future, avoid buying from sellers who use this scam program.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay sent it back to the seller today after 1 month with out say anything why 🤬
Message 7 of 7
latest reply