Where has the feedback left/received gone to?

I have noticed that the ability to see feedback left/received on the Purchase History page has disappeared.

What happened?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where has the feedback left/received gone to?

Feedback is slowly being pushed into the background, I have noticed that over the last year...

On the APP you are limited to the feedback you can see for any member.

Feedback is a "relic" of the last century, how often do you get asked for feedback or ratings from endless things, I rarely left ratings for any brand or product outside of eBay.

I also only leave FB for repeat buyers, buyers who leave FB, or new shoppers. There are many members who never leave FB, so I never leave it for them either...

We should have ratings for items sold, as we should be able to see Buyers rated on completed transactions and nonpayments.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Where has the feedback left/received gone to?

I'm not sure about on the Purchase History page, but in general if you click on anyone's name and/or profile and click Feedback, the newer version shows about 5 or 6 of the most recent feedback left but if you scroll down there is a blue button "See All Feedback" and that brings you to a page that looks like the older way and shows "Received as Buyer", "Received as Seller" and "Left for Others" just like before.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply