Why can't I buy the watch I want ?

I'm an old member on ebay I have bought a dozen of watches from ebay and several other items with no problem, since yesterday I cant pay for the watch I want to buy, ebay gives error that it need to validate my phone number via call, but it cant make the call due to system error.  then after several trial with the same error it never made the call, and now it gives a different error "Sorry, you have exceeded the number of allowable phone call or PIN-entry attempts. Please try again later."

it has been 22 hours since then with no luck! I called ebay support with no luck at all they tried everything and told me to wait for a day and try again. anyone can help with this, maybe because it's the first item I buy on ebay over 1k USD ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why can't I buy the watch I want ?

Which eBay office are you trying to call? One possibility is eBay is not recognizing the entered phone number because of the associated country you live in. Another  possibility is the seller you are trying to complete your purchase with is not set up to sell/ship/blocks to Saudi Arabia. 

-CM

Message 2 of 2
latest reply