how i can get literature and pay for them from a seller who don't want ship to Canada.

how i can get literature and pay for them from a seller who don't want ship to Canada. Many thanks for the answer.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: how i can get literature and pay for them from a seller who don't want ship to Canada.

@monsieurdumine wrote:

how i can get literature and pay for them from a seller who don't want ship to Canada.

If the seller does not want to ship to Canada -- I assume you emailed and asked the seller?

Then have it shipped to an address in the USA. Do  you have friends or relatives Stateside who might be willing to act as a mail drop? Another possibility are companies that will accept your package on your behalf. Some will re-ship them to you for a fee, others (usually in border towns) expect you to cross the border and pick them up in person.

Another possibility: Ask the seller if they would consider using the Global Shipping Program (GSP) -- they ship to the clearing center (run by Pitney-Bowes) in Kentucky. After that Pitney-Bowes handles the border fees and shipping to your location (billed separately). Seller only deals with the USA part of shipping.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply