how long should i wait before fileing a item as not received i ordered on the 31st of last month

order is coming from germany to canada i paid on may 31

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: how long should i wait before fileing a item as not received i ordered on the 31st of last month

i have contacted the seller last week and was told to wait longer

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: how long should i wait before fileing a item as not received i ordered on the 31st of last month

@bosslevel wrote:

order is coming from germany to canada i paid on may 31

When does eBay think it should have arrived?

ebay gives a delivery time range with your order details.

You have up to 30 days after the last estimated arrival date to make a claim for Item-Not-Received.

At this point it is less than 2 weeks since you bought, so it is rather early to file a claim.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Please be more patient. It has not been that long and it is much too early to worry about it. If you order from overseas sellers you have to expect to wait anywhere from 7 - 21 business days and in this case, today is only the 8th business day assuming the seller mailed your parcel on June 1.

If you order from Asia, it could take even longer.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I would allow 20 days from North America and Europe , although Europe is usually faster. Allow 30 days from Asia.

But eBay gave you a last estimated delivery date, and you can't open a Dispute on eBay until then. After that you ave 30 days, and if the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Your purchase has been only eight BUSINESS days in transit.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply