i dont want this item and i dont buy

Hi i dont want this item and i have problem when i visit this page because no place, no button to cancell
about tree time i send a message ton the seller and close this purchase please.

Unpaid item case opened for Electric Power Lift Tongue Jack 12V 3500Lbs Camper RV TraiLer Level Adjustable

Seller  has opened an unpaid item case for Electric Power Lift Tongue Jack 12V 3500Lbs Camper RV TraiLer Level Adjustable. They opened the case because they haven’t received payment for the item.
Please pay by 07-Feb-17, so the seller can ship the item to you, otherwise, the seller can cancel this order.

If you already paid for the item, please contact the seller to work it out so the seller can close the case with no repercussions. It’s important that you try to resolve this problem because an unpaid item can be recorded on your account and result in future restrictions to your account.

If there’s a reason you haven’t paid for this item, or you and the seller can’t agree on a resolution, read our guidelines on what you need to do next.

Electric Power Lift Tongue Jack 12V 3500Lbs Camper RV TraiLer Level Adjustable
Electric Power Lift Tongue Jack 12V 3500Lbs Camper RV TraiLer Level Adjustable
Item #  
End time: 26-Jan-17 12:17:30 EST
Seller:  
Case opened: Friday, Feb 03, 2017 13:18:28 EST

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you don't pay the case will close Feb 7.

The order will then be automatically cancelled and the seller will get back the fees that eBay charged for this "sale".

-..-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you are not able to get the seller to cancel (I highly doubt they will at this point), then you may/will get an unpaid strike on your account. Get a few of those and you may find yourself blocked from being able to purchase from some/many other sellers who have their preferences set for those buyers who do not pay for their purchases. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can't cancel on your end once you pressed the button to commit to buy. It causes sellers a lot of inconvenience when people press commit to buy and then change their mind a couple days later. The said seller needed to open a case to minimize their loss because once you committed to buy, they get charged a final value fee whether or not they have been paid, and opening a case allows them to get a credit of the fee back. However, because you "bought" the item, it'll cost them money (insertion fee) to relist the item to sell to someone else and that's an unrecoverable loss.

When the case closes in a few days the sale will be cancelled and the seller will get their final value fee back. If you don't make the same mistake again having one unpaid case shouldn't affect your buying ability much in future. Please only press the commit to buy button if you're serious about buying something.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If you Request a Cancellation within one hour of Commit to Buy, the process is semi-automated and expedited. That function disappears after an hour (or maybe it's 90 minutes or two hours) and the alternatives become a seller-initiated cancellation at the buyer's request. Or an Unpaid Item case.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply