my item is stuck at Delivered, PO Box

jorjas-48
Community Member

i order from canada shoes to be real.

and now it is sitting at ERLANGER, KY 41025 gobal shipping i looked around.

and people are saying my package is now lost and i cant get the 700 dollars i spend on them and its a real seller not a scammer he has tons of buyers and rates. so did i just lose 700 dolllars?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

marnotom!
Community Member

Who are these "people" who are saying you can't get a refund for a package you haven't received?

If the last estimated date of delivery has passed and If the last scan on the item is at the Global Shipping Center in Erlanger, KY, then there's no evidence that you've received the shoes and you should be filing a case through eBay's Money Back Guarantee program.  Just make sure that you mention that the shoes were handled by the Global Shipping Program so that the bot recognizes that the last place your item was scanned is not the item's final destination.

More information here.  Get back to us if you have more questions:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/setting-buyer-requirements?i...

Postscript: Why did you mention PO box in the title of this thread? Are you trying to have the shoes sent to a PO box?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sometimes (most times?) when Global shipping is used there are two tracking numbers, the first will show it going to Kentucky, the second will be used when it's on it's way to you. I've ordered items before with Global shipping and I know the first time I saw "Delivered" I panicked and thought it was lost since it wasn't delivered to me. A couple of days later I saw tracking showing movement again and it was a new tracking number once it was actually on route to me from Kentucky.

As marnotom asks, not sure "who" the people are saying it's lost, if it's just people speculating don't worry yet. If it's just what you are reading remember people only write about the bad, not the good. There is always more good experiences than bad, we just don't get to read about them. And as marnotom also states you can open a claim if it's not received buy the estimated delivery date.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:
...   Why did you mention PO box in the title of this thread?

USPS when delivering to the GSP facility will (based on my experiences) often have the "Delivered, PO Box" as the final detail for USPS tracking.

@jorjas-48your shoes should be at the GSP facility awaiting clearance before being sent to Canada. How long has it been since they arrived?  If you have email notifications turned on, you will get a message when the package leaves for Canada.

-;-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I told you in your othrr post exactly what you needed to do. if i remember correctly you posted about this in mid may? good gosh. make a claim soon or yes, you will be out of luck!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If this is the same purchase, you have only 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery to make a Claim.

If that date has passed -- which might be why you said " people are saying my package is now lost and i cant get the 700 dollars i spend on them" -- you can still claim a refund through Paypal or through your credit card.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply