this is crazy what is wrong with the system?

what is wrong with this picture?

I opened up the link to the tracking of my  order to check it out. And It asks for the number. I put in the number and it gives me incorrect address. What the heck does this mean?

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: this is crazy what is wrong with the system?

if free shipping means shipping is included in the price. Then the price is 3.89 + tax. Somewhere in there must be the shipping price. And 10 I wouldn't call exprensive shipping. If it was 40 sure.
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

sorry $3.74 + tax. Now he/she updated it to $99.99. The exact same thing. Is this serious?
item number 253257934416 check it out.
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

I get out of stock.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bernat-Handicrafter-Cotton-Yarn-Solid-1-7-Ounce-Tangerine-Single-Ball/253257934416?hash=item3af7596650:g:P2sAAOSw5dlaCkSMhttps://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bernat-Handicrafter-Cotton-Yarn-Solid-1-7-Ounce-Tangerine-Single-Ball/253257934416?hash=item3af7596650:g:P2sAAOSw5dlaCkSM

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

@momcqueenwrote:

I get out of stock.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bernat-Handicrafter-Cotton-Yarn-Solid-1-7-Ounce-Tangerine-Single-Ball/253257934416?hash=item3af7596650:g:P2sAAOSw5dlaCkSMhttps://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bernat-Handicrafter-Cotton-Yarn-Solid-1-7-Ounce-Tangerine-Single-Ball/253257934416?hash=item3af7596650:g:P2sAAOSw5dlaCkSM

it;s this one

Screenshot from 2018-03-20 22-49-05.png

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

Right. But it’s currently out-of-stock so its price isn’t relevant to your situation because no one can purchase it.

Also, um. Did you look elsewhere for this item before you chose it from this seller?
Message 25 of 32
latest reply

not really. But I am doing crafts in my free time. and it was cheap enough so i bought it.
Message 26 of 32
latest reply

@vintagetonow2134wrote:

no problem if I get the item. The item matters. If I get it. I am willing to even pay for shipping. It comes from within Canada. It can't be that much for a roll of yarn lol!!!

If you did your homework, aka research postage rate on Canada Post website as we suggested to you ages ago, you should have a pretty good idea how much it'd have costed to ship a roll of yarn within Canada. 

I find it hard to believe that the seller is able to ship it with expedited parcel for a few dollars with tracking... almost makes me wonder if that seller was selling it from outside Canada but claimed to be inside Canada. 

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

the item said free shipping why bother research? If it said shipping I would research it or more precisely maybe I wouldn't order.
Message 28 of 32
latest reply

i just found out it's an amazon product. The link they gave me. is an amazon tracking.
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

Zee’s Advice about research was related to another thread you created about ‘how does free shipping work’ and we all encouraged you to look at the cost of postage (providing the link to CPC) to learn more.
Message 30 of 32
latest reply

It may still be being shipped from overseas.

On the subject of the sudden $99.00 price rise, I've seen that done often when the seller is out of stock and thought it was very very dumb.

Further investigtion found that it is also 'eBay illegal'. No matter how high the price, if it's out of stock it should not be listed.

Now I just have to find the eBay policy on that.........

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

It came. I called the intelcom in my town. Tomorrow they will deliver it.
Message 32 of 32
latest reply