wrong item delivered

damil-4300
Community Member
wrong item delivered to me I bought a golf club and received a doll in the box what's the next step
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

wrong item delivered

Contact the seller.

He may have a dismayed doll collector contacting him as well.

What you want is a refund.

He may want the doll back, in which case he would be sending your return shipping. This might be a label, or it might be money. This will be useful if he is not in Canada.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/information/app/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

When he gets the doll back, he should refund you.

If he doesn't, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

You want the automatic system NOT the phone clerks.

The automatic system will let you open a Not As Described dispute.

The seller will be told to send you return shipping.

If he does, you will be refunded when tracking shows he has it back.

If he decides to abandon the doll, you will be refunded.

But keep in mind, he may not have the club and it will be complex and slow to get it to you. Possibly even impossible. (The doll lady may decide to take up golf.)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

wrong item delivered

Go to your eBay account.  Open "Purchase History".  

On the right hand side of your golf club purchase there are 3 options. Open "More Actions"

Select "Contact The Seller"

From the long list I recommend selecting "I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message".  The seller has made a mistake.  Send them a message to let them know. If you don't get an immediate response use a selection below. 

"I need to return my item"    or     " I received an item that wasn't as described"

This may cause the seller to be penalized by eBay but eBay will guide you to a quick resolution.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

wrong item delivered

marnotom!
Community Member
Was the item from the United States and forwarded through the Global Shipping Program?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply