Neg feed back

rodm1975
Community Member

Ok if a person has tones of Neg feed back why are they still allowed on here ? I am a bit concerned of been scammed from buyers or sellers thanks ? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Neg feed back

mcrlmn
Community Member

Great question for Raphael.

Good luck! lol

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Neg feed back

What is "tons"?

Read the negatives (and neutrals).

If a seller has 100 feedback and 10 negatives (90%), he is a terrible seller and will probably be kicked off very soon.

If a seller has 1000 feedback and 10 negatives (99%), he has had some problems. Read the feedback for themes like slow shipping or Not As Described.

If a seller has 10 000 feedback and 10 negatives, there will probably be no problems for you. Some people cannot be satisfied. Still read for themes.

If a seller has 100 000 feedback and 10 negatives, he's not a problem seller.

In fact, rememver Grade Nine math and ratios? That 100 000 seller could have 1000 negs and still be a reliable seller. He's the same as the 1000 seller with 10 negatives.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Neg feed back

I also worry about sellers that have a lot of negatives/neutrals.  Like femmefan says I read the comments...usually these are sellers of dvds, cds, books etc...and I've taken a chance and each one of my transactions has been fine but then I don't jump all over a seller if  jewel case arrives a little damaged if the cd/dvd is still okay.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply