a pre-order of UD 23-24 series tin (2) never rcvd, ebay not helping.

ti-ca93
Community Member

ebay not taking responsibility for having fraudulant sellers, many complaints, no action.  I want my mony back $300.00+

scam... there is no ebay guarentee 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

You bought - when?
It was not delivered.

What was the last estimated date for delivery?
You have 30 days from that date to open an Item Not Received Claim with eBay.

This is started on the original invoice.

There is a dropdown.

When did you open the Claim?
Why was it turned down?

Even if you lose an eBay Claim, you are still covered by Paypal if you use them for online purchasing. (Always a good idea, since PP also anonymizes your financial information.)

PP gives you 180 days from Payment to open a Claim.

If you didn't use PP but purchased directly, go to the credit card you paid with and open a chargeback, either from the 1-800 number on the card or the website on your monthly invoice. Card policies differ but most allow 120 to 180 days from Payment for chargebacks.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, not shipping, delivery, you will be refunded.

As explained in your other thread, the money back guarantee allows a claim to be filed within 30 days after the estimated delivery date.  Your seller took advantage of you and I'm very sorry that happened.  There are suggestions in your first thread on what you might be able to do.  If you paid eithbPaypal or a credit card, you should try to do a dispute with them.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buying-on-eBay/trying-to-get-a-refund-HELP-item-never-shipped/qaq-p/506...

Is this a RANT or do you want help from the community?

Details about the purchase and what actions have you taken to claim/open an Item Not Received request?

When, Where from, did you purchase these two items, what is the ITEM number so we can see exactly what you purchased?