i bought a tele on june 22 and i have an extra charge on my pay pal 15.00 Canadian

HI i bought a television on E-bay and i pay by Paypal my price was 700 +taxes 791.00 i pay full but the same day Paypal took 11.us Canadian 15.00 i have no idea why ?  on June 22 i make an offer on that television 60 inch Samsung pn60f5300bf plasma tv (271834533612) bought from 700.00...I pic up on June 24, 2015 i would like to know why they took that extra payment of 11.00 US nobody asked me for extra fee. i be happy to tell me what's happen .  My name on e-bay its Sidiboudiane. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i bought a tele on june 22 and i have an extra charge on my pay pal 15.00 Canadian

This is a member to member Board and no one from eBay monitors it.

You bought a TV

The price was $700

There were taxes of $91.

Do you mean you bought from a Canadian seller or do you mean that the TV was coming from the USA?

You picked up the TV.

Did you go to the seller's house? Was it necessary to go to a PO or a courier office to pick it up?

There was a charge of $11 on your PP account.

Are you sure this was related to the purchase of the TV?

Did you pay the $791 by Paypal?

Was there Free Shipping on the TV?

If a courier was involved the $11 may have been their charge for delivery.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is probably the currency conversion fee charged by PayPal.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is a member to member Board and no one from eBay monitors it.

You bought a TV

The price was $700

There were taxes of $91.

Do you mean you bought from a Canadian seller or do you mean that the TV was coming from the USA?

You picked up the TV.

Did you go to the seller's house? Was it necessary to go to a PO or a courier office to pick it up?

There was a charge of $11 on your PP account.

Are you sure this was related to the purchase of the TV?

Did you pay the $791 by Paypal?

Was there Free Shipping on the TV?

If a courier was involved the $11 may have been their charge for delivery.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

thank you to come back to me I'm the one who make mistakes i bought one item with e-bay 5 min after to bought the television I'm very sorry for that mistake Thank you again Sidiboudiane
Message 4 of 4
latest reply