Ebay managed payment system

I have a problem with Ebay managed system. Ever since Ebay switched me over from Paypal, I have not received a single payment - close to $1,400 - on my bank account yet. I have talked to many agents, they don't help, only apologize. My account now is on hold - asking me to enter my account info...I actually tried and did not work...Ebay message makes it seem like that solving the problem is in my hands...it is not in my hands. They don't want to switch me back with Paypal...I have several items I need to ship - they are now past due...Ebay gave ME a due date to solve THEIR problem - May 5/2021. And after that what happens?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ebay managed payment system

Well I have been top rated according to my dashboard for 42 months and I have no seal.I downloaded the form and mailed it express post with signature to the legal department .I never agreed to there user agreement so I am pursuing legal action .Enough
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What seal?
Do you mean Top Rated Seller status?

You may qualify when those two negatives time out. Feedback is good(or bad) for 12 months.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Another one.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Feedback is not a metric for top rated seller status.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@premium-audio-tubes wrote:
Well I have been top rated according to my dashboard for 42 months and I have no seal.I downloaded the form and mailed it express post with signature to the legal department .I never agreed to there user agreement so I am pursuing legal action .Enough

Hi @premium-audio-tubes - in order to qualify for the Top Rated Seal under the .com program you need to meet all the requirements for Top Rated for that site: including the tracking upload requirements. It's mentioned here if you'd like to read a bit more about it.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply