Guest account same email as main account, cannot view order details.

Today, my mom wanted to try out online shopping so she decided to use ebay. She didn't have an email or account, so she used my email and my PayPal instead. However, she didn't know I had an ebay account ALREADY, so she registered a GUEST account under the email I use for my ebay account. Here comes the problem: she can't login to see her order details because she used my email, and that email already had an account under it. This means she cannot use the access code to login and view details, talk to the seller etc.! What I want to do right now is to cancel that order on that account, and purchase the item again on my main ebay account. However, to do that I will need to login to the guest account, which is impossible as it uses the same email as my main ebay account. I would like to merge the accounts if possible, or move the order to my main account. Thank you.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Guest account same email as main account, cannot view order details.

nicha8213
Community Member
Im having the very same issues. I purchased a very expensive item from another country as a guest checkout. Then my account got suspended for no reason and I cannot login to check my order or anything as I just get a 404 page when I click the link for order updates. Luckily, I have contract with the shipper otherwise I’d be screwed and have just canceled the product through my credit card company.
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

You have responded to a thread from 2016. Best to have started a new thread as information from a 7+ yr old thread is most likely going to be irrelevant and/or outdated.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@kh-phdan 

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2016!

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply