November 14, 2023 Monthly Chat

Hello everyone! Opening up the chat and we'll begin working on answers between now and tomorrow afternoon. Some answers may require me reaching out to the right team for a response so some answers may be delayed!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It would be nice to have an update on getting the country of origin fixed on the shipping labels.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello Devon,

1. Could you confirm how any fees attached to promoted listings are refunded if seller does a partial refund to buyer. How long does it take? According to several discussions I was able to locate from 2018/19 it suggests they are processed on the next invoice. Now that there are no longer actual invoices has the procedure/timeframe changed? 
  2. Would it be possible to get totally included when you do sort for transactions on the payments...Including payouts, promoted fees and credits like seller fees and the top rated discounts?
  3. a)According to a previous response, All shipping services that are discounted are attached to the tool in settings. (On dot com there is the option to pick and choose which ones to apply to. This did not get passed on to ca for some reason. It should be there). For Fedex the ebay seller calculator is not activated.This is how it has been since that calculator was created. Is this being rectified? It would be required for any sellers that choose to use flat rate shipping.    b) On a previous announcement i believe it was included that there would be no charges for residential pickups and delivers. There is nothing on the help page about this for Canadians along with the seller gets charged for customs entries if use fedex. Sellers would these details to use Fedex without risk of additional costs. Screenshot below.
  4. For the new tool to send waybills to buyers for returns, will the option be available for sellers to amend shipping weight and dimensions? It is very important that this is there because buyers do NOT always keep the original packing or take into consideration a larger box and could potenially cost the seller more than the original shipping with returns.

Thanks for the work that was done to give Canadian sellers the option to show postal discounts. This is a greatly appreciated feature for Canadian sellers.👍👍👍 As a side, we just want the same tools in the toolbox as US sellers.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1699988422056.png

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

It would be nice to have an update on getting the country of origin fixed on the shipping labels.

Hi @flipistics! I am still working with the Shipping team on this and will hopefully have an update soon. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi eveyone and thank you for joining this month's chat! I am still working on geting questions answered @lotzofuniquegoodies. Please join again next month! 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply