15 weeks without payouts keeps on failing - USD payments to Canadian Bank Account

I am a Canadian ebay seller with an ebay.com seller account that has been selling on ebay for mover 10 years. I am reaching out to you via Facebook due to a complete failure of your customer service team to resolve a very serious problem with my managed payments.

I have not been receiving any payments from ebay since late November 2023 and ebay currently owes me a very large amount of cash.(I currently sell about 5k US each month) . I have reached out multiple times to the ebay customer service via phone and no one is resolving the issue. Managed payments worked just fine prior to late November and all of the sudden they stopped coming into my bank account in Canada in November.

On the ebay app, on a daily basis, I get dozens of messages that say ‘’we sent your payout’’, ‘’we’re resending your payout’’ ‘’your payout did not go through’’. For the pas 15 weeks, not a single payout has reached my bank account.

The first time I reached out to your customer service team they told me that the problem was with my bank account with Desjardins here in Canada and they had me re-enter my bank account info on ebay. This is a bank account I have been using ever since eBay switched to management payments in 2021 with no problems prior to Noveber 2023. I verified my account with my bank and everything is current and perfect on their end. I also regularly receive payments to this account from other entities located in the US and everything works flawlessly. The problem only lies with the eBay managed payments. The problem is with ebay and/or Adyen.

I started calling the ebay customer reps every two weeks, starting in January. Each time they tell me they are ‘’elevating’’ the case and nothing is resolved. I still have not receive any money whatsoever from ebay for over 15 weeks, yet I still sell items every week and ship my items out as usual to keep my customers happy. The last time I called the customer service center on March 8th, I managed to speak to a manager I believe is named ‘’Ronny’’ who said he understood how serious this problem is, he confirmed that my bank account was good and verified with ebay and that he was going to look into this and get back to me.

It is now March 16th and I have not heard back from ebay (unsurprising) since then. I have completely lost faith in the customer service center and I am beginning to lose the trust and the faith I had towards ebay for such a long time. Over the years as a seller I have paid tens of thousands of dollars in ebay fees and I feel like this issue should be taken more seriously by ebay. This situation is unacceptable. As a loyal seller who strives to provide a good service to his customers and make ebay a better place for all it pains me see that I am just another unimportant number to ebay. Ebay’s failure to resolve this managed payment issue has put me under serious economic hardship and I will soon have to stop selling on ebay if the money that is owed to me does not get sent soon.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: 15 weeks without payouts keeps on failing - USD payments to Canadian Bank Account

TD are the best, been with them since my first job back in the late 70s...

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: 15 weeks without payouts keeps on failing - USD payments to Canadian Bank Account

@brettjet38 wrote:

TD are the best, been with them since my first job back in the late 70s...

@brettjet38 

@montrealcycleparts 

Still the unanswered question is why for many sellers that were receiving payouts with no problem until suddenly those payout stopped. These situations sounds more like something eBay has done vs what the seller has done. eBay should have a reason. Sellers shouldn't need to play choose a bank, any bank roulette to solve.

-Lotz

Message 22 of 22
latest reply