Another MP question

I have a checking bank account with Credit Union, but not with a credit card. Do I need a credit card # to use it?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Another MP question

No you don't need a credit card or a debit card to use it for MP

The chequing account that I opened has a visa debit card attached to it so that if I want to make an online purchase for my eBay business I can use that card.  I don't think that all debit cards can be used online though.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Another MP question

I see that my final reminder has come in from .ca, I only sell on .com. Is that a problem? I will be so glad when this is all done, and I can relax!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Another MP question

No you don't need a credit card or a debit card to use it for MP

The chequing account that I opened has a visa debit card attached to it so that if I want to make an online purchase for my eBay business I can use that card.  I don't think that all debit cards can be used online though.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Another MP question

All Canadian sellers have to sign up through .ca regardless of which site you list on.  

But since you sell only on ,com, are you going to get your payout in $US?  If so, you will need to open a $US chequing account...does your credit union have one of those?  You don't have to get your payouts in$US ...just something you might want to consider.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Another MP question

No, I will let eBay exchange from USD to CAD, I will still only accept USD on my sales. I am trying to keep things as simple as possible.

I also don't have a drivers licence or passport, I can't be the only one is that situation.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply