Any way to print Canada post labels through paypal yet?

just checking in gang - not up to date - anyone figured out a way to make labels through paypal yet without getting paid via paypal? 

tia 

Sent from my Ipod Shuffle
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Any way to print Canada post labels through paypal yet?

@productaxi wrote:

just checking in gang - not up to date - anyone figured out a way to make labels through paypal yet without getting paid via paypal? 

tia 

It's not perfect, but you can find a previously completed order from within PayPal and click the 'Ship Another' button.  You can then switch the address of the receiver to whatever you wish.  However, I think that the original customer may get a second email from PayPal again when you do this.  Hope that this helps!

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

You can also ask one of your friends to send you 1 dollar. Then, you just change the address and print the label. It's what I am doing.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

You can also ask one of your friends to send you 1 dollar. Then, you just change the address and print the label. It's what I am doing.

----------

I've successfully done it by asking my girlfriend to send me one cent.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@38e_avenue wrote:

How long does the option to "Ship Another" remain available on that one $1.00 payment to you?

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

4 months.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@a52split wrote:

4 months.

Great ... thanks!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

A question about creating PP shipping labels using a round-about technique.

I've left a few items I sold marked unshipped on PP with the intent of using those as "ins" to print a label if needed.

In this case I'm returning an item and want to use tracked package by using one of the wonky "ins,"  but I'm not sure how that would work in case I have problem such as the seller saying the item didn't arrive.

That is:  Wouldn't it show up as shipped to the original buyer at a revised address?

Does anyone have experience about how that works should there be a problem?

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@sylviebee wrote:

A question about creating PP shipping labels using a round-about technique.

I've left a few items I sold marked unshipped on PP with the intent of using those as "ins" to print a label if needed.

In this case I'm returning an item and want to use tracked package by using one of the wonky "ins,"  but I'm not sure how that would work in case I have problem such as the seller saying the item didn't arrive.

That is:  Wouldn't it show up as shipped to the original buyer at a revised address?

Does anyone have experience about how that works should there be a problem?

The original buyer will get a PayPal notice that you have shipped something to him/her and they will, naturally, be confused.  I have only done this on a couple of occasions but, in each case, I contacted the buyer beforehand to tell them to ignore the PayPal notice.  However, I selected a person with whom I was already familiar and who would understand my explanation.  Once the label is printed with the new shipping address, that tracking number belongs to the revised address and you have nothing to worry about if the item does not arrive.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

The auto-generated email is now optional.  There's a check box under the revised shipping address.  if you leave it unchecked, there shouldn't be an email to the buyer.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@a52split wrote:

The auto-generated email is now optional.  There's a check box under the revised shipping address.  if you leave it unchecked, there shouldn't be an email to the buyer.

I believe that the check box "E-mail note to Customer" is to allow you to add a note to the buyer just as you can when you purchase an item and add a note to the seller.  I don't think you can choose whether or not to send a shipping notification to the buyer .... I've never seen it as a PayPal option.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply