Anyone else have their ACCOUNT BALANCE in Seller Hub Go Crazy - GLITCH?

Listing all day - Account balance in seller hub showed $0 after paying this morning (I pay every day). 

Log in after dinner to list more and Account Balance shows $619.86 owing .  Nearly died.  Called and was told my account shows $0 balance and maybe it's a processing error as they generate my monthly statement. 

Anyone else have a wacky balance in seller hub all of a sudden? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@kiralicious wrote:

Account balance in seller hub showed $0 after paying this morning. 

Log in after dinner to list more and Account Balance shows $619.86 owing.  Nearly died.  Called and was told my account shows $0 balance and maybe it's a processing error as they generate my monthly statement. 

Anyone else have a wacky balance in seller hub all of a sudden? 

Yep. In the hub overview I have an amount owing. If I click on the amount it takes me to my Account Summary where it says "Balance temporarily unavailable" -- should be $0.00 (paid full amount October 15 for the month).

-..-

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I do too. It's like my October invoice got charged twice, because it's the same amount x2.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I checked on both .CA and .COM.

So far I'm lucky mine seem ok.

Note that the "daily sales bar graph" on .COM seems to be changing frequently (it is MIA on .CA) for at least the last few days.

The problem with providing extensive complicated reporting is that once it is wrong (in several places) the "consumer" as in us, don't really trust it anymore, so it's value is minimal if at all......

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Back to normal for me after yesterday.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Mine was wonky for a day while they processed my invoice I suspect, it is good today.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @kiralicious - there's been some craziness with Seller Hub for the last few days, but things should have been back to normal as of this morning. 

If you see things start to display oddly will you let me know? Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks Tyler for the update. My total seems to be back to normal this evening.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply