Anyone know when our next discount code for shipping supplies will be notified?

Thought it was in April last year.  Also once its here where to I look for it.  Many thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@hiddenhousestore wrote:

Thought it was in April last year.  Also once its here where to I look for it.  Many thanks

@hiddenhousestore 

It was available on the 5th for many sellers. If you go to the ebay store for supplies it should be an option before you process final payment for tax. In the past you did get an email to usually an outside email addy first followed by ebay mail. This time I did not receive an email anywhere for some reason. Because I have used mine I am not seeing the code on expected hub (my eBay) pages. eBay does tend to "hide" features for some reason. Possibly what was done in your situation. 

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I also never got an e-mail. But I went to the ebay store for supplies & picked an item & put it in my cart. Then when I went to checkout the code was there to use.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I just got my email moments ago. As others mentioned the coupon was already available to me, I checked before I got the email.

You can look in the "my ebay" dropdown and click on "summary" for it.....

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@2nd-time-around-jewelry wrote:

I also never got an e-mail. But I went to the ebay store for supplies & picked an item & put it in my cart. Then when I went to checkout the code was there to use.

@hiddenhousestore 

Email(s) arrived today, so maybe they didn't put enough postage on them? Hmmm

Get your eBay-branded shipping supplies now!

04/09/2024

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply