Anyone tried Stallion Express? Will the tracking be intergrated into ebay system?

lud-4367
Community Member

I've never used Stallion Express and I want to use it soon since I have an item sold to us buyer, but I just want to make sure if the tracking information will be intergrated into ebay system when I input the tracking number from Stallion Express. Let me know. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Anyone tried Stallion Express? Will the tracking be intergrated into ebay system?

I live in London and the depot is a short drive for me. I have just found out about them and have no direct experience, yet. Their log in starts with a rate calculator showing their rate as well as competitors. The savings are substantial. To answer your question, I  have been told that it is fully compatable. There is a small tracking fee, just like the post office, if it isn't priority. Check their web site: stallionexpress.ca

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

With Stallion you can have the sale/buyer info downloaded from eBay AND you can choose the option for Stallion to postback the tracking info.

It works very smoothly.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply