Forum Posts

To late for updated seller account ?

I want to sell something but didnt update my account on time. Just saw the messages. So i cant submit an ad... Their link doesnt go anywhere usefull: Just update your account in a few simple steps at ebay.ca/startpayments.{e78335-1134613x}Someone kno...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! CanadaPost Letter Mail shipping label from eBay.

Hello eBay community,Here is my question, if you can give an advice, it will be very helpful, Thank You.So i am using tracked shipping on all my sold / listed items, because they can't fit in a poly bubble mailer or an envelope. Now i have some produ...

Resolved! Seller Report missing most transactions in 2021

Hi, I have transitioned to the ebay managed payment sometime in June 2021. I cannot seem to be able to download any transaction made prior to this. I am running the report under the seller hub, payments, then "report" on the left side. I went and req...

The list of excluded countries eBay forced on us

I checked today the list of excluded countries on the Canada Post site and noticed that following countries that are entered on our listings as excluded are open for shipping:Switzerland, Israel, Greece, Latvia, Estonia, Indonesia Isn't it eBay duty ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is eBay adding shipping exclusuions to my listings?

I'm starting to get foreign buyers asked why they are excluded from my listings. I offer items Worldwide without ANY exclusions but I'm now seeing the following countries excluded on all my listings: Excludes: India, Brazil, Israel, Philippines, Ukra...

• 44 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Canada's Biggest 4th Quarter Of All Time Started Comment On Ebay Advertising In Your Location

All online platforms are competing for 4th Q sales. Buyers are drawn with great marketting techniques. When Molson's Brewery was asked about them spending so much on Grey Cup advertising the CEO said "I'm not sure exactly how much product we will sel...

Where to find offers sent to buyers?

Sent a few offers and i can't find where we can see an historic of them? I searched on google and i find only .com answers, and it seems to not be the same on .ca I know on the right where we have the send offer, we can see them, but i think that whe...

Resolved! No confirmation of sale

I was checking my order page on eBay and found that I had had a sale 12 hours ago, no confirmation on either my Firefox or Google account. Anyone else have late confirmations?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not sure what to do here. What would you do?

I have 2 ID that I sell CD's on. My main one that has 2750 feedback and 1,882 active listings that are both on both .com and .ca and I am paid out in US$. Although sales are down, I still get at least 1 sale a day from mostly US buyers on .com (only ...

Awaiting payment bug

Got an item that just sold earlier and i have the notification: sold - awaiting payment But when i go in my orders, the item is not in the awaiting payment orders... it's in the awaiting shipment Is it paid or not? I did not received a paid ship as u...

eBay Managed Payment & US exchange rates

I am not a big fan of the Managed Payment system in eBay, mostly because I sell on both sites & my Paypal account was in US funds tied to a US bank. It was always pretty hand to have some US funds in my Paypal account to shop with on eBay. Now we mus...

Shipping Supplies Coupon

Has anyone else recieved thier shipping supplies coupon yet this quarter? Usually I get it within the first few days of the quarter, starting to think something has gone wrong on eBays end.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Must be Jinxed

I have sold this particular item 3 times & had non-paying buyers. So I sold it for the 4th time (even had a bit of a bidding war) but was a little concerned about getting paid as it was a new ebayer with no FB. Well I did get paid, shipped it last we...

Selling limits? What the heck?

Hi All, I haven't sold on eBay in a number of years. Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the selling limits? When the heck did this happen and why was it implimented?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments...Invited May 4, Threatened June 1

The timeline for registering for managed payments seems to have drastically reduced. I've been reading for months how people have been able to keep listing and selling normally for a long time after being 'invited' to managed payments. At least nearl...

• 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

Am I being scammed by a buyer?

Buyer purchased a working mainboard. Sent me this pic telling me the board was bad. I even called westinghouse (and they responded). There is no way this is remotely possible. Buyer sent me this pic. Is this photoshopped? Any other tv person out ther...

fraud.jpg attachment.jpg fraud.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reducing price? and selling costs.

How long after you have listed an item do you consider reducing the price? How do you determine what price point? I sell CD's and prices on ebay are all over the place and so are sales. All my CD's are in almost perfect condition and if they are not,...

Am i getting aim by a scam?

I shipped a few sales of pokemon cards to US by letterpost recently, using plastic sleeve + toploader and a bubble mailer. I just listenned to my voice mail on my phone and i got a very weird message from yesterday. It seems to be an automatic messag...

Glass half full kinda situation: I have to confess, I kind of like the weekly "paycheque"

Wilst I've been only self employed for over 13 years now I did do my time with both this career and a "9 to 5" career for 21 years before that (remember I'm medium old). Very busy times. Anyway in the pre MP days, I accumulated the $$$ in PAYPAL and ...

• 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

How to best ship Cards....

First time selling cards, Pokemon, Digimon etc. and I have to ship now. The value of those cards is between 350 to 100 dollars. Is there anything I should do to avoid any mistakes? Thanks for your help.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels