Banner below states returns on all items

How can that be true? Even Walmart has limits on returns of many products?.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

First off it says "virtually all" not "all" and second I don't see the word "return" and third, while sellers may state "no returns" this DOES NOT apply to "not as described" situations.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Remember 'no returns' is not the same as 'no refunds".

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

First off it says "virtually all" not "all" and second I don't see the word "return" and third, while sellers may state "no returns" this DOES NOT apply to "not as described" situations.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Not solved, that is your opiniion only.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Remember 'no returns' is not the same as 'no refunds".

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Well OK thanks, but if you read further on banner statement 3 should be a red flag for honest sellers, read it it is self evident

Payment refund within 48 hrs , mail return time is not a given for obvious reasons,seller will get short end of stick.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have a feeling they goofed with that statement, hopefully they will change it. Here is what the it says on .com

3.  We’ll get your money back fast.

You’ll hear from us in 48 hours.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Are those Earth hours or Venusian?

The day on Venus is 243 Earth days.

Given the speed with which eBay tends to move....

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

ppl have to remember that ebay is STARVING for customers/buyers. So when they implement policies like this, why wouldn't they want to plaster them all over the fricken place?  they want to entice buyers to spend money on the site, so that we all make sales. Doesn't that make sense? The policy is in place, its iron clad, every customer knows it when they click "buy now" .. so why hide it?

What we do need is a system to weed out the bad buyers, the dishonest, the scammers.. but at this point ebay is only interested in adding buyers. We all need buyers.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Gorilla scales, your post is a paradox, you want more buyers we all do but not at risk of more and more chance of scams.

There are valid reasons why a 48 hr gurranteed return could rip off a seller, I'm sure you may have seen posted before.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply