Buyer can't checkout "This item doesn't ship to your location"

I had a buyer win five auctions from me.  I am located in Canada, he is in the US.  I included shipping to the US as an option in the auctions.  All five auctions were created with the same template.

Now that he is trying to checkout he is getting a message the one of the items doesn't ship to his location and that he must remove it to continue.  That is not the case.  How do I resolve this?  Many thanks.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Buyer can't checkout "This item doesn't ship to your location"

Hi now I really need help with this. I went into the link under international and chose custom location, marked off US and Canada Post small packets air. I do not have require immediate payment checked. I went into the auction and checked the shipping calculator and it showed the correct price so I'm happy and I did this for 250 listings. Now I had a message today from a guy who was blocked trying to purchase. It took him straight to checkout when he hit buy it now which it should not have and it said shipping was free and then it said the seller doesn't include shipping costs to your area as in the pic below.

What is going on? I'm in worse shape now then before I changed the shipping option.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

I replied in your other thread.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

giroux4
Community Member
I have this problem on my iPhone and iPad. Just have to sign into eBay on a physical computer and problem disappears.
Works 100% of time for me
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Now I have 1,000 listings to revise once we get a promotion

If you adjust the listings that are about to close, or have just relisted, as a daily task, you should have them all revised within a month.

This also allows you to refresh your listings.

I found today a batch of listings with a location I moved from in 2014!

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Canadian Sellers use a local courier that takes the sold item over the border and drop them at an USPS office.
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 26 of 26
latest reply