Buyers thinking they are tough behind E bay one sided feed back system

Buyers hiding behinde the One way Feed back System.
I find this to be not fair for the sellers. even tho the buyer did pass a Positive he left a coment that was totaly wrong. We did takes care of the customer that was claiming a new part had a scratch on we worked out a settelment right away and he aceppted right away. in his coments he says the scratch did not matter he was going to pain them anway. but he kept telling a story of us doing wrong. we have blocked him and any other harley seller out there this fellow might be a scammer. be on the look out. It is a real shame Ebay put the selling in this postion. we take pride in 100% feed back. 
Wild 1 Risers Chubby 1-1/4" Blackout 1.5" 0602-0385 (#115097902287)

from the buyer
The only reason I give a Positive is that I received half refund at my request & decided to keep these risers only because they will be painted...Pictures i provided tell the story, when it is stated in listing as (NEW)...there are no factory defects. If it is stated as (NEW see details) that is something else...

Our response
Follow-up from vtwinparts2015Left within past month.
After seeing the comment left I would like to thank you for the positive. But the rest of the comment was not appreciated. We took care of the issue right a way and offered a solution in which you accepted. it is a real shame you can hide behind Ebay s one sided feed back system. All my customers are very happy and we offer a coveted service to all our customers with the right information and fast shipping and professional packing. Our communication is 5 star. thank you for your time
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

... I would like to thank you for the positive... We took care of the issue right a way and offered a solution in which you accepted. ...thank you for your time

Keep it polite professional and short.

Everything I removed is, frankly, whiney.

You are not talking to this customer-- you are talking to future customers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Soon the quotes will probably be removed by the moderators, as we aren't supposed to do that.

Positive feedback that is unfair/unjust to us is almost always best left unanswered. You're probably the only one that will ever read it, especially after it rolls off the first page. Anyone looking for how you deal with issues will look at neutrals and negatives which this isn't.

If I wanted to respond to something like this I would say something like "Customer raised an issue, we worked with them to resolve it to ensure they were satisfied as we do with all our customers".  (A personal rule I try to keep is to never use the word YOU in my response)

What we say in "non awesome" feedback situations says more about us than the customer.... the good news is that for a nonish postive situation like this, nobody but you will care once it rolls off the first page....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply