CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

With this ridiculous difficult to use new listing form, WHERE is the ability to change format from GTC to Auction and vice versa Auction to GTC? The old listing form was so easy, everything quick and easy to find, but no where on this new listing form can I find where/how to change and nowhere do I see the ability to do so in bulk edit mode.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

way down in the pricing area there is an 'edit all options' button, allowing you to change between auction and buy-it-now.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

way down in the pricing area there is an 'edit all options' button, allowing you to change between auction and buy-it-now.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

@mrdutch1001 wrote:

With this ridiculous difficult to use new listing form, WHERE is the ability to change format from GTC to Auction and vice versa Auction to GTC? The old listing form was so easy, everything quick and easy to find, but no where on this new listing form can I find where/how to change and nowhere do I see the ability to do so in bulk edit mode.

@mrdutch1001 

With the new listing tool the options are 'uncovered" from the collection of dropdowns. For Auction/Buy it now those are found under the pricing tab (pencil - edit all options) on pc right hand side. There will a left right to turn something on or off. If you accidentally add an option with a fee the pricing will display before you send to system. Every day using I discover new items and their hiding places. Unfortunately the tool was dropped on us with limited in the way of an instruction manual.🍺

-Lotz

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

Thank you!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

I now see the ability to do so 1 listing at a time but Is there a way to do so in bulk edit?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

@mrdutch1001 

Bulk edit can be done from Sellers Hub (edit & check) but I have always done manually 1 at a time. Past experience too many things can go wrong especially if you list a variety of items with various settings. A sort by category may required to make your edit in smaller groupings.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

Thanks..for me I have always used bulk edit to change listing format for like categories where I have several hundred listings...

oh well, such is life with eBay...

It will become much easier for me going forward as I gradually get all my listings moved over to other selling sites, sites that are way easier to use...Henceforth, I will be very selective and using limited quantities of listings for eBay come 2023 as I slowly phase out my presence here...

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

HI !  i agree with you about the new outrages and horrible new listing item format . when they ask me  for feedback  i reply by telling them that !  I HATE THE NEW SO CALLED IMPROVED LISTING FORMAT !  ITS A BIG PILE OF MUMBO JUMBO !  GET RID OF IT !   there  must be  a bunch  of weird  and demanted  ebay  site developers .

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

The Horrible Terrible No Good Very Bad new selling form only intermittently allows me to add my four Blocked countries.

Bleccch.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply