Can't Access Payout Schedule

Anyone else having trouble accessing the payout schedule?  It wont load on my phone's app, I tried in the browser too as well as a seperate computer.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't Access Payout Schedule

@joels-retrocade wrote:

Anyone else having trouble accessing the payout schedule?  It wont load on my phone's app, I tried in the browser too as well as a seperate computer.  

@joels-retrocade 

devon@ebay 

It appears someone somewhere up the ladder has removed the option for changing/updating payout schedule. Definitely awol on a pc in chrome. 

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1694617748268.png

-Lotz

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It still shows fine for me on my end but I did have a glitch with it not working/showing a couple of days ago. In my case I went back about hour later and it was okay so hopefully just another short lived problem.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Dot ca view Sept 13, 2023 11:11 AM Mtn time

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1694625131715.png

Dot com view Sept 13, 2023 11:11 AM Mtn time

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1694625236383.png

-Lotz

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I can see a link to it but when i click on it this comes up.  When I tap the payout schedule link on the app (iphone) it says there is nothing here. 

joelsretrocade_0-1694627370969.png

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@joels-retrocade wrote:

I can see a link to it but when i click on it this comes up.  When I tap the payout schedule link on the app (iphone) it says there is nothing here. 

@joels-retrocade 

Closed my ebay and rebooted. Signed back. The option to choose a payment method is still MIA. Doesn't even show a default method.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@joels-retrocade wrote:

@joels-retrocade 

Closed my ebay and rebooted. Signed back. The option to choose a payment method is still MIA. Doesn't even show a default method.

-Lotz

@joels-retrocade 

The payout options have returned. They are now down at the bottom vs at the top left on a pc. Learning resource and Taxes like on dot com may follow...eventually. Unsure of the reasoning for neverending redecorating!?!

-Lotz

Message 7 of 7
latest reply